Happy Wednesday, everyone! In case you’ve missed me the past week, I’m back! My family and I took an extended weekend to enjoy some much needed R&R at the Lake of the Ozarks (more on that later) but now that we’re back in the real world, I wanted to introduce you to a great new product as part of my Wellness Wednesdays series that I’m doing this Summer (and quite possibly forEVER): Adovia’s Dead Sea Salt Soap.
I’ve never used soap with salt from the Dead Sea before and was a little apprehensive about how it would help with my skin that is prone to dryness but I really, really like it. Here are a few facts about it from the manufacturer:
– Infused with 100% Pure Dead Sea Salts from the Dead Sea
– Dead Sea Salt Contains over 21 Minerals Key to Skin Health and Beauty
– Deeply Moisturizing and Hydrating Soap great for Dry and Normal to Dry Skin
– Dead Sea Minerals Essential to Skin Function Contained in the Soap Include Magnesium, Potassium, Sodium, Zinc and More.
– Great Value and Benefits for A Daily Moisturizing Facial Cleanser
I haven’t been using my new soap for very long but, if you’re following me on Facebook (which you should be), I’ll post some updates on whether or not I continue to like it (which I’m sure I will) in the next week or so. In the meantime, have you ever used a salt soap? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!